Congratulations to the Class of 2016
M.A. in Management of Aging Services
- Graduate Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The Graduate Program at a Glance brochure:
- Curriculum integrates business management, public policy, and human aging
- Student-focused innovative professors are also established in the field of aging services
- 16-month program length, conveniently occurring about every two weeks on a Friday/Saturday schedule
- Online course offerings now available
- Convenient Baltimore, MD location 6.5 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport
Pinning ceremony for our 2016 graduates.
Hover over the image to access the slideshow and click through the images.