Upon completion, learners will be able to:
- discuss the changing demands in the aging population and understand the various models of service delivery.
- describe the evolution of seniors housing and care within the continuum of long term care.
- understand the unique challenges specific to the aging population in regard to management, operations, sales, marketing and policy.
- describe the critical role that marketing plays in the development and life of a seniors housing and care property or service.
- apply key factors in design, site selection, improvements and approvals for a physical structure.
- understand the key characteristics of seniors housing and care as a “people” industry and the importance of culture as a critical component of success.
Who should enroll?
The target audience includes professionals currently in the seniors housing and care industry looking to advance their career, individuals looking to enter the competitive seniors housing and care industry and career changers.
- AGNG 630: Fundamentals of Seniors Housing and Care
- AGNG 633: Management, Seniors Housing and Care
- AGNG 634: Sales and Marketing, Seniors Housing and Care
- AGNG 636: Development, Seniors Housing and Care