The Erickson School…
- Has unique interdisciplinary programs that develops students to lead organizations that work with, or on behalf of older adults
- Connects the brainpower of a leading research university with the practical expertise and knowledge of world-renowned leaders in the aging services field.
- Provides Undergraduate, Graduate and Professional Education.
- Blends knowledge of human aging, public policy and management to develop skills that include communication, financial acumen, critical thinking, leadership, problem solving, and decision-making.
- Undergraduate Program Internships provide students with the opportunity for career exploration and development and to obtain practical experience.
- Both Undergraduate and Graduate programs culminate with a Capstone Project that is designed to give the students an opportunity to apply their understanding of the content and highlight innovative solutions.