John Erickson, Founder of the Erickson Retirement Community
An M.A. in Management of Aging Services from the Erickson School will allow you to:
- Demonstrate the use of a holistic set of skills and knowledge that integrates aging, management, and policy.
- Study, enhance and apply leadership techniques to small groups and in leading change in large organizations.
- Apply core management fundamentals of strategy, marketing, operations, finance, and accounting to organizations related to aging across the private, public, and non-profit sectors.
- Demonstrate knowledge of human aging on the individual level, including social, psychological, and physical aspects.
- Apply critical thinking, effective communication, and creative problem-solving in their organizations.
- Understand and analyze the societal implications of an aging population for public policy, the economy, and major social institutions.
- Use research, policy, and business criteria to evaluate organizational outcomes.