Here are some literary resources to help you on your journey to finding the right career.
- Alboher, M. (2012). The Encore Career Handbook: How to Make a Living and a Difference in the Second Half of Life. New York, NY: Workman Publishing Company
- Baber, A. and Waymon, L. (2007). Make Your Contacts Count: Networking Know-How for Business and Career Success. Temple Hills, MD: AMACOM
- Bolles, R. N. (2016). What Color is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers. Berkeley, CA: Ten Speed Press.
- Buckingham, M. (2010). Go Put Your Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance. New York, NY: Free Press/Simon and Schuster
- Ferrazi, K. (2005). Never Eat Alone: and Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time. New York, NY: Crown Business/Random House.
- Labovitch, L. (2012). 100 Conversations for Career Success: Learn to Network, Cold Call, and Tweet Your Way to Your Dream Job. Lanham, MD: Learning Express, LLC.
- Rath, T. (2007). Strengths-Finder 2.0. New York, NY: Gallup Press.
- Whitcomb, S. (2006). Job Search Magic: Insider Secrets From America’s Job and Life Coach. St. Paul, MN: JIST Works.