How to Apply
- Application form (online only)
- Professional resume
- Three professional or academic letters of reference (if submitting paper references, attach this recommendation form to each of them).
- An official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended
- Residency* form (domestic students only) Click Here For More Information
- Financial responsibility form (international students only)
- International Students: Click Here for More Information
Application requirements for the MAgS program differ slightly from the standard UMBC grad school requirements.
- Do NOT answer the essay question found on the UMBC Graduate School Application.
Instead, write two 300-350-word essays (topics stated on online form).
- GRE/GMAT scores are NOT required.
- TOEFL score is mandatory only if you are an international student.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.