Speaker Information Coming soon!
Event Pricing: $1295.00
Team and Alumni Pricing: $995.00*
Please contact Jamie Jaegers at 443-543-5628 if you missed the registration deadline and are still interested in attending the 2017 Memory Care Summit.
*Alumni are identified as individuals who have completed the Erickson School’s Management of Aging Services undergraduate and/or graduate degree programs.
*Teams are identified as 3 or more people from your organization.
- Teams of more than 5 should contact Wanda Meinschein at 443-543-5602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Registration Cut-off Date: January 5, 2018
Use the buttons below to register. Attendees can either pay now by credit card or pay later with a check.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Coronado Springs Resort is set around man-made lake, Lago Dorado. This Spanish colonial-themed convention resort is 2.7 miles from Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Amenities include 4 pools, an arcade, nightly camp fireplaces, a spa and a 24-hour health club, plus multiple dining options.
Rates = Starting at $175.00/night based upon style and preferences. Reservations must be made no later than
December 24, 2017 to receive this rate.
- Call the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort at 407-939-4686 and reference:
The Erickson School UMBC.
- Your confirmation letter will include a link to assist you in:
- buying theme park tickets
- arranging for free travel from the airport to the hotel
- luggage delivery to your room from the airport
- and other options to make their stay more enjoyable
For information or questions about the conference please contact:
*Registration Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be received 14 business days prior (JAN 10) to the Summit start date for a full refund, minus a $100.00 processing fee. Cancellations received after that time are not eligible for refund.